Collection of Information - our company collects information:
- from the use of its web sites
- from application forms
- from use of its connectivity services
- from use of its proxies
- from resellers and affiliates
- from third parties
- where legally required to do so
We may combine information with that available from third parties or public sources. You may not purchase or use our services anonymously, you must provide correct and accurate contact details, and details of the legal entity such as BNR, ABN and ACN.
We use private information to:
- Identify you for permission to access our services
- Provide you with invoices
- Gain an understanding of your needs in relation to our service and potential services
- Check for credit worthiness or fraud
- Contact you where necessary in relation to your use of our services
- Provide news letters and outage and other notifications
- Marketing purposes
- Test and develop our services and systems
- Management purposes
- Research purposes
Cookies are used to identify you through our web pages. This information can then be used to customise the web site or set preferences for you. This information is collected and used for internal marketing purposes.
We do not sell your information to third parties but may share it with related companies, as defined by the national privacy Act. We may also share statistical information with third parties, without disclosing individual details, unless those details are necessary for fullfilling a service order you have requested.
We may disclose details to, and collect details from, credit or fraud agencies, or debt recovery agencies for verification purposes, or for debt reporting or collection purposes.
We may also disclose details about you to:
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers
- organisation involved in sale or transfer of our assets or managing corporate risk and corporate funding
Information Security and Accuracy
We take reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse, loss, and from unauthorised access.
All staff are instructed not to disclose private information to anyone. We take security very seriously. We attempt to keep all information up to date but we rely on you to inform us of any changes of your details.
Accessing your Information
You can request specific details of informaton we have about you or copies of the actual information by writing to:
We may charge you a handling and materials fee depending on circumstances.
Removal of your Information
You may request in writing that certain information about you is removed, which we will comply with, provided that information is not necessary for tax purposes or to identify you or for contractual reasons. We will not consider requests to alter or remove statistical information. We can not prevent our web servers from issuing cookies, it is your responsibility to refuse acceptance of these if you so wish.
Eilbeck Cranes reserves the right to update and amend this policy as it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so. Please check back often to be appraised of any changes. This version was updated on 11 April 2016.